(Prices may vary based on size or option.)
(Prices may vary based on size or option.)$ 659.99
We offer the Kodiak Canvas tents for sale on our website directly from one of the leading providers of canvas tents and other tent accessories in the country. Kodiak Canvas makes its tents from Hydra-Shield™, a type of duck canvas made of 100% cotton. This type of canvas is breathable, durable, and watertight, ensuring a comfortable refuge for campers. The Kodiak Canvas tents in our inventory come with a lifetime warranty and are usable year-round.
When it's more about a basecamp than it is about fitting on your back, then Kodiak Canvas is the only brand of canvas tents that's as tough as you are.
• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Large 72x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
*** NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING***
Please reference our sizing charts found below to help in ordering the correct size of Sneek Boots and Sneek Scrubs.